Thanks for this fun topic idea, KAN!
What are some MLC Milestones that you can think of…
- Joining AARP (or at least getting their mailers)
- Buying McDonalds Senior Coffee
- Qualifying for Ross’ Senior Discount
- Getting your first colonoscopy. Or second. Or third.
- Reviewing pension payouts plans
- Moving investments from Aggressive to Moderate/Conservative funds
- When my barber says “I’m not going to thin out the top – it’s already thin” – WHAT!?!
- Selecting a car based on comfort and not handling
- Your favorite radio station is the “Oldies” station
- You hold the railing when you go down stairs (I know I do!)
- You recognize a Cherry Blossom contestant that’s your friend’s daughter
- CD’s you buy are copies of LPs that you used to have
- You fall asleep before the 10 o’clock news finishes
- Waking up in the middle of the night to pee. Twice.
- Becoming a grandparent
- You read the Midlife Crisis Hawaii blog
Okay, you get the idea. What are some MLC Milestones that you can think of. Or perhaps you’ve already come across?